Official Application Format R9iSC
Official Application Format R9iSC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lspd.forumotion.net owned by Edward Sutton, AKA John Luther, BKA Jason Tayler, ABKA Clive Babineaux. *Affiliated with http://lifeiscritical.boards.net Please Report any of these documents you see on any other forums to [policeofgta@gmail.com].

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Luther
Admin
John Luther

Official Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Official Application Format   Official Application Format Empty12/4/2013, 17:51

Official Application Format 84Lkm5y

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT
APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

The Los Santos Police Department is recruiting officers who are determined, strong hearted and dedicated in fighting crime in Los Santos. We have many sub - departments and units which you can be enlisted in after joining the Police Department. Applying for a police officer role is not a one time thing, it requires dedication and commitment in ensuring that your endeavors in this department will be of a success. In regards to applying please read through the below carefully and making sure your application is of quality.

Personal Details

Date (DD.MM.YYYY):
Surname:
Forename:
Phone Number:
Place of Birth:
Are you currently in employment [Yes/ No]?:
If yes, what is your current occupation?:
Do you have TeamSpeak and a working microphone [Yes/ No]?:

Gender (OOC):
Age (OOC):
Timezone + Country (OOC):
Past Character Names [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC):

Preliminary Questionnaire and Essay

Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language with proper Grammar? (OOC) [Yes/ No]:

Have you ever been convicted for a crime? [Yes/ No]:

Have you ever served time in jail or prison (Juvenile does not count as jail)? [Yes/ No]:

Do you have any past experience as an officer?:

Why do you wish to join LSPD?:

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:

What skills do you bring to the LSPD?:

What do you hope to achieve from being a law enforcement officer?:

You see someone being held at gunpoint, by three armed gunmen. What do you do, explain?

Someone is trespassing on private property. What do you do, explain?

100 Word Essay

Biography:

SECTION C:Applicant's Legality Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Clause: Once you Join the LSPD, you are considered to be a part of a legal faction. At any time the Command Unit members, have the right to terminate your membership, as can you resign your position. By submission of this application you Agree that you are no longer apart of the LSPD, you can not use any information you obtained while being a member ICly or OOCly!

If we deny your request, we may tell you our reason and give you notice (1) to submit a written statement of disagreement (which we may rebut), (2) to request that we include your request and our denial with any future disclosures of such Information, and (3) to file a complaint.

Signed:_____________

lspd.bordonly.com - ©️ Copyright 2013,
City of Los Santos Personnel Department, The Los Santos Police Department.
All rights reserved. Owner, John_Luther
Back to top Go down
https://lspd.forumotion.net

Official Application Format
Page 1 of 1